The weather is cold and the new pumpkin spice latte is in full effect. With the holidays nipping at our heels, we are bringing you some of the things that are inspiring us this season; more bolder, more livelier, and less faint-hearted than ever.
1) Sunnies by one of our most favourite designers. The Islington by Preen has an iconic cat-eye shape but a modern contrast to them. Keep the Wayfarers and the Aviators away until summer. These sunnies will make the holidays a glamorous walk in the park.
2) For the numerous parties this season fulling up your social calendar, go with a classic black sheath dress with enough drama and flair to carry from a workplace dinner to a formal gala. The ostrich feather cuffs of this ebullient mini dress will make a striking conversation starter.
3) Following right along the theme of texture are these velvet shoes from Zara. They’ve got a classic silhouette with enough details to keep it interesting.
4) A sexy, structured leather satchel. Something that oozes luxe and makes you want to run your hand along the fabric. This Fendi Peakaboo does that exactly right.
5) These classic maison candles are thick and luxurious. They have the kind of scents that are complex and intriguing. Burn them at your dinner parties if you want something to differentiate yourself from the vanillas and the apple-cinnamons.
6) For yourself to enjoy or buy it for the sheer pleasure you will see on the receivers face, Louis Vuitton Fashion Photography captures some of the most ubiquitous cultural milestones we know today.