Happy New Year to all our fab fans. We would like to start the new year with ‘best of budget’ beauty post. Above are some of my favourite beauty regime, neither complicated nor too pricey… But it sure delivers; otherwise it wouldn’t make Faranak’s Fab Finds!
1. LaRoche Posey, Effeclar – Purifying Foaming Gel for Sensitive Skin – $23.00
2. Jouvance, Restructiv SRD – Anti-wrinkle Cream – $54.99
3. Shu Uemura – Ultime8 Sublime Beauty Cleansing Oil – $93.00
4. Ole Henriksen – Truth Revealed Vitamin C Creme – $68.00
5. Coola Sport – Classic Sunscreen SPF 45 – Fresh Mango – $32.00
6. Andalou Naturals – 1000 Roses Eye Revive Contour Gel – $19.95
7. Boscia – Luminizing Black Mask – $42.00
Somedays you just need a quick pick-me-up. Something that always makes you feel unfailingly pretty. This mineral blush by BECCA applies evenly and casts just the perfect amount of glow. If you’ve got any sort of olive to your complexion, this is the perfect amount of peachy pink highlighting that brings out those divine golden undertones to your skin. The lipstick is this seasons most on-trend colour: the muted berry. It is also aptly named Dress You Up. This lipstick crayon is hyper pigmented and glides on beautifully. The colour is flattering and subtle, a subdued rose that is great for everyone. It also elevates everything else you are wearing; whether it is running around town in jeans and a chunky knit sweater, or an elegant dress for a date night. We picked up these two pieces of makeup and immediately felt prettier, a moment of calm in our hectic day.
Ilia Lipstick Crayon “Dress You Up” (muted berry) – $24.00
Becca Mineral Blush “Song Bird” (bright orange pink) – $38.00
Find at Kiss & Make Up – Lonsdale, North Vancouver